CosplayErotica Community Forum

What Requests do I have in Queue?

CollegeStu - 16-9-2011 at 11:50 PM

So I have an idea of what I have left in the queue but its been a while, so I was wondering if y'all could email me with what I have outstanding. It'll help in my request planning.

Here is a shot of my team working on the first draft
myList.jpg - 141kB

Thanks, keep up the good work and we'll keep the requests coming...

riftfan - 17-9-2011 at 01:02 AM

haha, looks like a looooong list:))) can't you figure it out from the calendar maybe?

CollegeStu - 26-9-2011 at 11:35 PM

Quote: Originally posted by riftfan  
haha, looks like a looooong list:))) can't you figure it out from the calendar maybe?

The ones on the calendar, I know, however, I have been over queued for the entire time I've been a member. So I don't remember what else I have behind those, or in what order they're queued...

Worse, I just keep finding new things that I wanted cosplayed. Its a vicious cycle.

babfeco - 27-9-2011 at 12:52 AM

Quote: Originally posted by CollegeStu  
Quote: Originally posted by riftfan  

The ones on the calendar, I know, however, I have been over queued for the entire time I've been a member. So I don't remember what else I have behind those, or in what order they're queued...

Worse, I just keep finding new things that I wanted cosplayed. Its a vicious cycle.

yeah, I know the feeling, also sometimes I have a feeling "gosh, calendar is full with stuff, why everyone else is requesting, I want to be the only1" haha

Eurynomos - 17-12-2011 at 06:29 AM

anyone knows what happened with my requests?
i've send like 20 and also there's no answer,this is the reason i've left the page awhile..

Jade - 17-12-2011 at 06:53 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Eurynomos  
i've send like 20 and also there's no answer,this is the reason i've left the page awhile..

they probably on queue, especially if you've sent like 20 lol:)

Eurynomos - 18-12-2011 at 05:13 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Jade  
Quote: Originally posted by Eurynomos  

they probably on queue, especially if you've sent like 20 lol:)

that means..i demand my own queue list

rd3123 - 30-3-2012 at 03:09 PM

could you email me my queue list so i know what requests i dont double up by mistake?

Eurynomos - 14-4-2012 at 11:19 PM

i have like 4 request in querue :(