CosplayErotica Community Forum

Changes

Garris_Shrike - 23-7-2012 at 08:22 PM

Just wanted to comment on the slight changes of the home page and how fantastic they are.

Honestly little things count: little things like showing the "most clicks this week" gallery, making it possible to link from a new gallery to model page, and the other numerous improvements that I have yet to go through. To the webmasters and to the whole staff of CosplayErotica, I say thank you and keep it going!

Garris

cosplayer - 26-7-2012 at 06:57 PM

Thanks, glad you like the changes, stay tuned for more tweaking!:)

Eurynomos - 2-9-2012 at 02:48 PM

Now the only thing to check is to stop spambots

Nightwing - 3-9-2012 at 05:54 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Eurynomos  

Well... then again, they are kinda the only ones left posting here on a regular basis... sad but true :(

Eurynomos - 4-9-2012 at 05:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Nightwing  
Quote: Originally posted by Eurynomos  

Well... then again, they are kinda the only ones left posting here on a regular basis... sad but true :(

Also I think we need someone who moderates the forum,hope the admin read my suggestion,but the moderator must be chosen by him and the frequent users :)

McO - 4-9-2012 at 08:34 AM

I find thios a good idea, this forum needs to be moderated and the frequent users can help doing this. Cosplay guys should consider it...

Eurynomos - 20-9-2012 at 05:42 AM

Quote: Originally posted by McO  
I find thios a good idea, this forum needs to be moderated and the frequent users can help doing this. Cosplay guys should consider it...

I know,also have the seal of approve of the models and admin at last.