CosplayErotica Community Forum

Nayma as I-No request

Robotics - 16-7-2012 at 06:43 PM

Hi guys.

Was just wondering when my request of Nayma as I-No might be completed? I requested it about 18 months ago now (February 2011) and it has been "W8 shooting" status for over a year... :(

So the costume must be ready? Is Nayma no longer doing shoots?

Many thanks!
Robotics

cosplayer - 16-7-2012 at 08:45 PM

I suggest to drop a ticket at cosplayerotica.com/hesk, sounds like it's got stuck at the calendar and waiting for nayma to be available:-) requesting another model in these cases may speed up the process

francoG - 16-7-2012 at 08:46 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Robotics  
Hi guys.

Was just wondering when my request of Nayma as I-No might be completed? I requested it about 18 months ago now (February 2011) and it has been "W8 shooting" status for over a year... :(

So the costume must be ready? Is Nayma no longer doing shoots?

Many thanks!
Robotics

or you have too many requests already (filled and waiting both) - happened with me once when I did requested a bunch haha

Eurynomos - 18-7-2012 at 01:14 AM

Quote: Originally posted by cosplayer  
I suggest to drop a ticket at cosplayerotica.com/hesk, sounds like it's got stuck at the calendar and waiting for nayma to be available:-) requesting another model in these cases may speed up the process

Can you made a Model Status?

It would be to important

Robotics - 18-7-2012 at 06:18 PM

But I really want Nayma! lol.

I guess I will try a ticket but I'm sure I already tried that like 6 months ago...

Eurynomos - 30-8-2012 at 06:16 AM

i know that and i want Nayma back along with Gogo,hope i can contact her sometime <3 they debt my Evangelion Set

Nightwing - 3-9-2012 at 06:53 PM

I know EXACTLY how you feel Robotics :(

I'm as well waiting for 1 1/2 years now on my request (and no francoG, this is still my first and only request i sent in)

I, as well, wanted Nayma for this, but like half a year ago CE told me she wouldn't be aviable till august 2012 so i switched the model to Kyra.
And a few weeks ago (when it already was august) i got pretty angry and sent CE a ticket, asking to switch the model back to Nayma if possible...

Well, long story short, Mea told me that Nayma (and Kyra too) is still busy and we shouldn't expect her to be back and aviable anytime soon... :(

So i'd suggest you open a ticket (don't just send an e-mail, it seems they don't read them at all) and choose another model for your request...

...at least thats what i did (even tho i too was really hoping to see Nayma for my request)

Nayma we miss you :fake sniffle:

Robotics - 4-9-2012 at 01:08 AM

Hey Nightwing, my fellow Nayma fan :)

I feel for you. :( What costume did you request? I really want Nayma for the I-No request (Mea is the only other girl who comes close for me) so I think I will leave it, if there is any chance of her eventually being available again...

And yes, this is only the 2nd request I ever did (first was Nayma as Christie from DOA4) and I have no other requests at all currently.

Hope your request is made as soon as Nayma returns! :)

Eurynomos - 4-9-2012 at 05:24 AM

Personally I have a tons of stopped requests and sometimes I feel sad about my cosplay dreams,because are a lot of simple spandex & tight clothes cosplays and doesn't are a "zomg body painting piercing and deluxe eye candy" costume (out of my Evangelion plugsuit requests).

I understand about the model life and professional business but theresn't a lot of new options and sometimes they think that this fetish is an taboo, here in this "dead" country they're still thinking that this hobby is an stupidity and also its a sexual perversion, also probably I'm the one who got moar posts than the others (in b4 all of you they will say "get a life son of a..." ), but for now hope Robotics and Nightwing sometime they have a Nayma gift for us.

Nightwing - 4-9-2012 at 09:10 PM

lmao Robotics... so you're the one behind this... you know, it was the little preview pic of Nayma as Christie which actually made up my mind to join the site, and that set is still one of my favourites :)

My request is a Mithra from FFXI Online (actually the character i used to play for many years)

But as i say, i just changed the model recently (to Betsie...)

I kinda like Mea and Nayma best equally, but just for this request i didn't want Mea because of her tattoo.
Don't get me wrong, i love Mea's tattoo, it looks awsome, but i played this character night and day for so long, and a tattoo just wouldn't feel right on "My" character.

Tho i think, once the set is out, i will re-request it with Nayma for whenever she comes back. That as well leaves me the opportunity to change something if i didn't like it.
(I'm a bit worried about the tail... I didn't like the tail of the last cat-girl, Merle from Vision Of Escaflowne.
Mithra tails don't touch the ground, and i'm thinking of something with some kind of wire in it, so you can bend it to look more realistic, but i forgot to mention that in my request...)

It's quite common for CE to use a costume twice and they even state that you can request a "variant of a costume/character, even if it already exists on the site"
So maybe you too should consider changing the model and re-request it with Nayma ;)

Eurynomos - 6-9-2012 at 06:28 PM

Personally i want to re-request some of my favorite sets but as the models aren't avaible I wouldn't think on this for now

Robotics - 24-1-2013 at 12:20 AM

Well... I requested that the model was switched to Mea since it seems Nayma is not going to be available any time soon. I'm sure Mea will do a great job with it though!

Garris_Shrike - 14-7-2013 at 02:39 PM

That depends on how many request Mea has already, I've been waiting on a request by her as Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star for at least a year and a half now. Hopefully, it'll make it that much better once its finally done :)

Best of luck in your own request challenges.

Robotics - 24-8-2013 at 02:25 AM

Still waiting! :(

Robotics - 4-12-2013 at 09:21 PM

Guys...? Almost a year since I switched the request to Mea Lee, and she is currently modelling for sets. :( Coming up to 3 years since I first made the request...

Robotics - 17-9-2014 at 06:24 AM

3 1/2 years and counting guys...