CosplayErotica Community Forum

Mortal Kombat (MK Vs SF)

Nightwing - 22-4-2011 at 08:23 PM

Hi all

I'm a huge fan of Mortal Kombat. (Street Fighter not so much...)

We recently had Gogo in an awsome Kitana set and now the new game is out. So i was searching my HDD for the old MK Vs SF movies and thought why not just share them as well...

I guess a lot of you might know them already but if not, and you ever played an old 2D Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter game and liked it, you HAVE TO watch this:

MK Vs SF 1
MK Vs SF 2
MK Vs SF 3 (part1)
MK Vs SF 3 (part2)

There are lots more like them but i kinda like theese the most.

(theese 3 i got as .swf files on my HDD, so if you want them, and know what to search for, they shouldn't be hard to find in a downloadable version. Or PM me and i can upload them to Hotfile)

And as a Bonus a few Frost cosplay pics (i have no clue where they from, i just found em in the wwweb)

Frost 01
Frost 02
Frost 03
Frost 04
Frost 05
Frost 06
Frost 07
Frost 08
Frost 09
Frost 10

ubuntu - 22-4-2011 at 10:38 PM

OMG awesome links, thanks man!!!!!

I already had a Frost request in my mind somewhere around jan-feb, but at the end I was requesting something else, hmm... but I think I should reconsider the Frost-cosplay:)

(gone to watch Tube movies)

Eurynomos - 4-10-2011 at 10:36 PM

Please Ono,don't f*ck this crossover if you do it and also please patch 3S OE cause i prefer kick l33t Ken Players...

Nightwing - 4-9-2012 at 10:48 PM

I just got me MK9 again, this time for PS Vita, and again i'm so much into that Game.

Maybe this is just a common commercial for US-members but i found this in the wwweb and nearly started drooling...

Official (from Netherrealm Studios/Warner Bros.) PS Vita MK9 commercial for USA:

MK9 1
MK9 2
PS Vita commercial

Kitana 1
Kitana 2
Kitana 3
Kitana WP
Cosplay

Mileena 1
Mileena 2
Mileena 3
Mileena WP
Cosplay

Sonya 1
Sonya 2
Sonya 3
Sonya WP
Cosplay

And Official PS Vita MK9 commercial for Russia:

Jade 1
Jade 2
Skarlet 1
Skarlet 2
Cosplay

And while i'm at it, theese are great too:

Jade
Skarlet
Sonya
12 North (love the Blood in this one )

There is just one thing i dislike on the US cosplay... Kitana and Mileena wear thongs not Hot Pants... :mad: dammit you prude americans (no offence)