Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: The Calender
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 24-2-2011 at 01:00 PM
The Calender

I love have the calender and being able to see what's coming up and what the progress on each set is.

Having said that, I was wondering if there were a way to sort them on progress and release date.
AngelaG
Official CE Girl

Mood: Latex mood:)

[*] posted on 24-2-2011 at 05:25 PM

the webguys are working on that, if I am not mistaken:)

Angela G - CosplayErotica model/moderator/artist
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 25-2-2011 at 12:29 AM

Very Cool, its not a big issue, just something I thought could be better, thanks for the quick response.
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 30-3-2011 at 12:25 PM

Just thought of an easy improvement for the Calendar. If y'all could add a last updated date to the page it would help us to know if anything has changed since we last looked at it. It would save me from scanning the whole page to see if anything has changed statuses.

thanks and keep up the good work.
cosplayer
Super Administrator

[*] posted on 30-3-2011 at 02:52 PM

Quote: Originally posted by CollegeStu  
Just thought of an easy improvement for the Calendar. If y'all could add a last updated date to the page it would help us to know if anything has changed since we last looked at it. It would save me from scanning the whole page to see if anything has changed statuses.

thanks and keep up the good work.

You are absolutely right, thanks for the idea - we'll add a note in our site update list when the calendar changes, thanks!

Eurynomos
CosplayErotica Fan

Mood: wut?

[*] posted on 31-3-2011 at 05:48 AM

its very useful a update note on the calendar for more reference,i've send other two ones and they don't appear
yukka
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 31-3-2011 at 01:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by Eurynomos  
its very useful a update note on the calendar for more reference,i've send other two ones and they don't appear

yeah, you probably requested too much thingz (like 3 or more), and they got queued like hell, happened with me b4:)
JaguarGod
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 6-4-2011 at 11:19 PM

I requested Darkchylde and see it on the calendar, but I requested Mea Lee as Witchblade 2 months later and dont see it, come to think of it... I did not get email about it either... Do I need to re-request it?
AngelaG
Official CE Girl

Mood: Latex mood:)

[*] posted on 7-4-2011 at 09:03 PM

Quote: Originally posted by JaguarGod  
I requested Darkchylde and see it on the calendar, but I requested Mea Lee as Witchblade 2 months later and dont see it, come to think of it... I did not get email about it either... Do I need to re-request it?

No need to request again - please note, that the public calendar and our request-queue is two different thing. If your request is not in the calendar (yet), it's probably means that no model booking was made for it (yet:), or no preparations made (yet). It will make to the calendar sooner or later anyway!

kisses

A.

Angela G - CosplayErotica model/moderator/artist
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 12:30 PM

Question for the powers that be, at latest count there are 69 requests on the calendar. Knowing that there are only 52 weeks in a year, my somewhat obvious question is, is there any chance y'all will be ramping up production to release two cosplays a week. There is certainly no chance of you running out of material to work with. The forums right now contain enough material for an additional year or two. I understand that y'all have limited resources, and have to work within limitations, so if its not possible, I understand, but if it is, I don't know of anyone who visits the site that will complain about it. Well except maybe Angela's pet Troll...
Nightwing
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 07:19 PM

Nope... i definitely wouldn't complain at all...

But i don't think this is a matter of inspiration/requests (gimme 10 min and i'll come up with a list worth 3 years of requests, and i know you do too...), it's more about time and money (and since "time is money", it's kinda just about money).

You/We want double the work for the same money, that's quite impossible... See, i was thinking this through as well already, but i just see 3 options...

1. increase the membership-fee (i guess "us 14" here wouldn't mind, but i have no clue if that's even an option for CE from a business point of view)

2. extra payment to "boost" your request (you want your request done faster, pay for it...)

3. just wait (that the site will grow, get more and more members and more income)

As i say, thats just what i thought to be realistic...

...to be unrealistic, i want an even cheaper CE where one week after i put up a request she stands at my door, strips for me, and leaves the costume along with a memory-stick with the whole 2000 pix set and the 2 hour movie on it, at my place... muahahaha :lol:

riftfan
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 12-7-2011 at 09:57 PM

I think maybe its not a money, but a time issue. They can't produce more than 1/week, because of the quality - clothes/props/weapons/shooting/CGI (cgi ffs, just look at it, if you ever made a cgi-pic you know what I mean hehe), video, +video editing. Seems like a nice amount of work for one week if you ask me:)

Back to subject: maybe they should make some kind of ticket/micropayment system, where you can actually BUY requests, let say, you want to see XY cosplay, then you press a button and order it for something like five bucks or so. I'm almost sure, at the moment there are a lot of users who requested a bunch of things, "because it's free":)

I know 'cos I did request about 3-4 in the last months, because "hey, why not?"

On the other hand, if it would be five bucks/request, I'll probably req. the same amount hehe, so maybe my idea not as good at all... hmmmmm

:lol:
hoolio333
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 13-7-2011 at 07:05 AM

"memory-stick with the whole 2000 pix set and the 2 hour movie on it, at my place.."

awwwwww, my dream toooo... Mea arrives at my door, to hand in the newest series yummm
McO
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 13-7-2011 at 01:33 PM

Quote: Originally posted by hoolio333  
"memory-stick with the whole 2000 pix set and the 2 hour movie on it, at my place.."

awwwwww, my dream toooo... Mea arrives at my door, to hand in the newest series yummm

Hehehe, tell me the price dear CosplayErotica

Go To Top