Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Mass Effect Cosplays
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 22-9-2011 at 03:08 AM
Mass Effect Cosplays

So among my Mass Effect ideas, kasumi would be fun. Fem Shep with Kelly Chambers. Their is also Tali Zorah, since no one know what she looks like we could have alot of fun with the Tali Shepard Lez scene. Then there is Jack, the one female character I never bothered sleeping with. However the idea of a Miranda Jack lez fight could be alot of fun.

23-sdcc-comic-con-2011-day-3-cosplay-mass-effect.jpg - 112kB masseffect2kelleh.jpg - 66kB tumblr_lkty571kZ51qhl5pso1_500.jpg - 140kB jack-mass-effect-cosplay.jpg - 129kB TaliZorah_Nar_Rayya.jpg - 188kB
Jade
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 22-9-2011 at 01:56 PM

Mass Effect 3 and the ME movie is just around the corner... time to request something again. I am really not into Jack, but a Kasumi CE serie would be awesome!

_ _
| | | |
| | __ _ __| | ___
_ | |/ _` |/ _` |/ _ \
| |__| | (_| | (_| | __/
\____/ \__,_|\__,_|\___|
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 12-10-2011 at 03:26 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Jade  
Mass Effect 3 and the ME movie is just around the corner... time to request something again. I am really not into Jack, but a Kasumi CE serie would be awesome!

I have to agree on the Jack thing, I've played ME2 all the way through at least 4 times, I have slept with Miranda, Tali, Chambers and Liara, hell I've even stayed faithful to Ashley, but I've never been mildly tempted to sleep with Jack...
riftfan
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 12-10-2011 at 07:29 PM

I did Jack as well uhmmmm.... loved the bald head:) she is very romantic btw, if you get to know her
thenose
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 16-10-2011 at 03:16 AM

I'd like a Jack set too, its just that the model would need a lot of body paint and a shaved head. That last one is kinda of a big commitment. Maybe if we got a half dozen others bald cosplay ideas ready, someone might go for it.
McO
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 20-10-2011 at 06:57 AM

Jack is one of my favorite too, but I see a problem with the shaven head. Maybe a "wig" would do the job. They are the experts finally... ;)

Go To Top