Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Uniforms You Like
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

Mood: Uniform

[*] posted on 25-11-2011 at 10:52 PM
Uniforms You Like

Tell me what uniforms you like or obsessed in? Maybe I will try it on :)
McO
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 26-11-2011 at 07:06 AM

Hi!

where is this site of yours?
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 26-11-2011 at 09:46 AM

Hi,

visit Angela Blanche

Kiss

-----------------------------

Haven't Ice Day
AngelaBlanche.com
daemon
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 28-11-2011 at 08:09 AM

Great thanks! Is there any chance to see you in military costume?
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 28-11-2011 at 03:36 PM

Yeah, sure. Plan is to make an own site by CosplayErotica for military uniforms, but I will make some own sets too. One we already photographed a few months ago. It is in the pipe waiting for retouching and publishing.

Haven't Ice Day
AngelaBlanche.com
CollegeStu
CosplayErotica Fan

[*] posted on 29-11-2011 at 03:35 AM

Angela,
my uniform threads already give a fairly good idea of where I stand on this, but since us asked, here's what I'm hoping for. I love women in uniform, military and police uniforms are tops in my book, but firefighters, and paramedics can also be very hot. The trick on any of these, as I've said elsewhere is that I hate the costume uniforms, the ones that are obviously fake. I would love to see Cosplayerotica do sets that have a higher degree of realism to them. Realism in the uniforms and in the settings. I would like to see historical sets, women portraying different time periods: WWII, Vietnam, American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars etc.
Other uniforms that could be fun: food services girl (hooters or other resturants), construction workers, nurses (completely overdone, but usually done wrong), mechanics and sports uniforms.

Personally, I rather see CE focus at least to start on Military and Police uniforms, and on doing them with an eye to accuracy.
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 30-11-2011 at 02:28 PM

Yeah your uniform orientation was quite clear, you are right :)

Let we hope that CE will engage to create the site, unfortunately I can not tell you anything in this direction.

My opinion to is that I'm trying to move between the two extremities. Try not to be fake but be not exactly precise, because then it would be frequently no sexy at all.

I try to implement each character as I think it wears the most important key features, but be still girl like and erotic.

Quote: Originally posted by CollegeStu  
Angela,
my uniform threads already give a fairly good idea of where I stand on this, but since us asked, here's what I'm hoping for. I love women in uniform, military and police uniforms are tops in my book, but firefighters, and paramedics can also be very hot. The trick on any of these, as I've said elsewhere is that I hate the costume uniforms, the ones that are obviously fake. I would love to see Cosplayerotica do sets that have a higher degree of realism to them. Realism in the uniforms and in the settings. I would like to see historical sets, women portraying different time periods: WWII, Vietnam, American Civil War, Napoleonic Wars etc.
Other uniforms that could be fun: food services girl (hooters or other resturants), construction workers, nurses (completely overdone, but usually done wrong), mechanics and sports uniforms.

Personally, I rather see CE focus at least to start on Military and Police uniforms, and on doing them with an eye to accuracy.

Haven't Ice Day
AngelaBlanche.com
daemon
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 1-12-2011 at 07:44 AM

I like fetish series in sexy but not cheap style. Make your own stuff and do it the way to be erotic from the beginning, but make it close to real. On the other hand in case of hystorical uniforms it is quite complicated. I don't really want to see a completely real. But I want to see a girl in a uniform I CAN believe real, but still I can love.

I'm not sure if I'm clear...
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 9-12-2011 at 02:44 PM

Quote: Originally posted by daemon  
I like fetish series in sexy but not cheap style. Make your own stuff and do it the way to be erotic from the beginning, but make it close to real. On the other hand in case of hystorical uniforms it is quite complicated. I don't really want to see a completely real. But I want to see a girl in a uniform I CAN believe real, but still I can love.

I'm not sure if I'm clear...

I hope I can satisfy both expectations. I try to create costumes with some major features from the original costume, but with female and sexy look.

Haven't Ice Day
AngelaBlanche.com
chocojerk
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 7-4-2012 at 06:22 PM

anything that shows off legs so skirts and also tights
Angela Blanche
Lil'cosplay fan

[*] posted on 13-4-2012 at 08:27 AM

Quote: Originally posted by chocojerk  
anything that shows off legs so skirts and also tights

You are right then on my site. I have a complete set of stocking series under the name "Nylon Secrets" and very short skirts showing everything belong to one of my favourite outfits ;)

Haven't Ice Day
AngelaBlanche.com

Go To Top